Burns Close, Billericay
- SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- 2 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- LARGE LOUNGE AREA
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE (0.3 MILES) TO BILLERICAY TRAIN STATION
- STONES THROW FROM BILLERICAY TOWN CENTRE
GOOD SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
DOUBLE SECOND BEDROOM
0.3 Miles from Billericay Train Station (Liverpool Street Line) & High Street
No Pets, No Smokers,
Available eARLY dECEMBER
Burns Close, Billericay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billericay Station0.2 miles
- Ingatestone Station3.1 miles
- Shenfield Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Bradleys Countrywide were established in 1959 and have been successfully Selling, Letting & managing residential and commercial property for over 50 years. With a wealth of knowledge and experience within the industry, our team offers a professional, enthusiastic and friendly service.
Whether your thinking of selling or letting, buying or renting we can help take the stress away from moving home. Our team are committed to providing the best possible customer service and our negotiators
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference R6257E. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys Countrywide, Hadleigh.. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.