SHAMROCK WAY, Hampshire, SO45
- 3 Bedrooms
- Seperate dining room
- Lounge with French Doors onto private courtyard
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite ,dressing room and balcony
- Remote Mooring conveniently situated by all facilities
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with M.M Sales
As you walk into the spacious hallway, you can find the downstairs wc/cloakroom (recently refurbished) to your left. The ample under-stair cupboard is perfect for all your storage needs.
The living room boasts floor to ceiling French windows ensuring lots of natural light with patio doors leading out on to the secluded, low maintenance courtyard garden. The room is inclusive of a gas fire, perfect for warming up those long winter evenings. The archway leading on to the dining room keeps the living space social yet separate. The kitchen is inclusive of breakfast bar and the units host a built in microwave, electric oven and gas hob.
As you travel upstairs onto the landing there are three good size bedrooms. The master, like the living room, boasts floor to ceiling French windows. Patio doors lead out onto the balcony which boasts stunning views of the Solent and is perfect for relaxing after a long day and soaking up the summer sun. Walk through the archway into your very own dressing area following on to an en-suite again recently refurbished. Bedrooms 1 and 2 are both good size The family bathroom is located on the first floor and is new..
C44 berth is one of a very few 12metre berths. It has a large expanse of water in front of it allowing easy manoeuvrability when berthing. This fact has also allowed the owner to keep their 15meter Boat on the berth for many years with MDL approval (All larger boats on berths are subject to MDL approval). It also has an enviable position in front of the 2 fabulous Restaurants.
A viewing is highly recommended.
SHAMROCK WAY, Hampshire, SO45
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolston Station2.1 miles
- Sholing Station2.3 miles
- Southampton Central Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8sw. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Sales, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.