West Street, West Butterwick
- Residential redevelopment site
- Positioned on an acre of land
- Three bedroom cottage
- Two reception rooms
- Rural village
- Ideal for a paddock and stable
UTILITY ROOM 11' 5" x 13' 4" (3.497m x 4.076m) Side facing window. Fitted base and wall units with worktop. Provisions for all white goods. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Steps down to rear lobby
REAR LOBBY Entrance Door with side facing window. Tiled floor. Radiator.
SHOWER ROOM White fitted suite with chrome accessories. Pedestal wash basin with tiled splash back. Low flush w.c. Shower cubical. Tiled floor. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling.
DINING ROOM 14' 1" x 13' 1" (4.313m x 3.990m) Side facing window. Dado rail. Coved ceiling. Solid wood floor. Spacious built in storage cupboard. Telephone point. Radiator.
ENTRANCE LOBBY Entrance Door. Staircase leading to first floor landing and bedroom.
LOUNGE 13' 3" x 13' 0" (4.047m x 3.986m) Front facing Bay window and side window. Laminate floor. Picture rail. Coved ceiling. Television point. Radiators.
LANDING Rear facing windows. Coved ceiling.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 1" x 11' 10" (3.988m x 3.620m) Double Aspect windows. Picture rail. Coved ceiling. Television point. Radiator.
BEDROOM 2 13' 0" x 8' 5" (3.975m x 2.566m) Side facing window. Picture rail. Coved Ceiling. Loft access. Television point. Radiator.
BEDROOM 3 9' 9" x 8' 8" (2.988m x 2.650m) Side facing window. Laminate floor. Spacious built in cupboard. Coved ceiling. Radiator.
BATHROOM 9' 9" x 5' 0" (2.988m x 1.544m) Side facing window. Claw foot bath. Low flush w.c. Half tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Coved ceiling.
BARN 1 Two storey Brick Barn.
BARN 2 & 3 A further 2 Barns.
Brochures38 West Street
West Street, West Butterwick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Althorpe Station3.0 miles
- Crowle Station4.4 miles
- Scunthorpe Station4.9 miles
About the agent
The agent that specialises in the unique semi rural areas nestled between the counties of North Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire known as the Isle of Axholme.
Keith Clough Estate Agents offers a wide range of new homes, cottages, country homes with land and stables, first time buyer's homes, investment properties, shops, dwellings, building plots and commercial premises.
Our main office with friendly and helpful staff is situated in the heart of the historic marke
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102567004365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keith Clough, Epworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.