Main Street, G82
- Completely refurbished one bed lower flat
- Private entrance and garden
- New kitchen, gas central heating and double glazing
- Fresh decor and quality floor coverings
- Landlord registration number 29155/395/10050
- GPM Scottish Letting Agency Registration Number LARN1810002
- Energy Performance Rating 'D'
To view the property please call the agents on
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Main Street, G82
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Renton Station0.3 miles
- Alexandria Station0.8 miles
- Dalreoch Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to your local GPM Estate Agents. Along with our high profile office locality your property is also professionally marketed on Rightmove and all other major websites and now includes virtual tour of your property. This level of service and local presence by GPM including meeting and accompanied potential viewers to your property ensures you attaining the best price for your property without the doubt that a lesser service would result in a lower sale price. Combining our service with
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JMRFL2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GPM Estate Agents, Alexandria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.