Bloomfield Road, Bristol, BS4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Good Sized Victorian Family Home
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- New carpets throughout
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single
- Close to local Bus routes and Shops.
- Gas Central heating and Double Glazing
Lovely 3 bedroom Victorian property with rear garden.
Lovely 3 bedroom Victorian property with rear garden. downstairs you will find good sized living room, Dining room and Kitchen which lead out to the enclosed rear garden.
Upstairs you will find a modern bathroom with a shower over the bat. The property also has 2 double bedrooms and 1 single room.
Bloomfield Road, Bristol, BS4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lawrence Hill Station1.1 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station1.1 miles
- Bedminster Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the
experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need
under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest
strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 71Bloom. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Murrays Residential Lettings, Brislington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.