Vespan Road, London, W12
- Large ffive bedroom house
- private rear garden
- Newly decorated
- New bathroom
- close to Transport
- new kitchen
- Great location
The accommodation consists of four double bedrooms, large open plan kitchen/reception, a second reception which could be used as a fifth bedroom should it be required, bathroom and a private rear garden.
Vespan Road is located close to Ravenscourt Park and is only a short walk or bus ride from Shepherds Bush Market, Shepherds Bush Central Line / overground and Westfield shopping centre.
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
A holding deposit (up to 1 week's rent)
A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
A payment of up to £50 inc VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
Interest at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
A payment of £100 inc VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device
Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
The agent is a member of The Property Ombudsman Limited, which is a redress scheme, and Client Money Protect.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Vespan Road, London, W12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shepherd's Bush (Hammersmith & City) Station0.6 miles
- Goldhawk Road Station0.6 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Our aim is to create a long-lasting trustworthy business relationship with our clients, whilst providing them with the security and knowledge that their properties are left in the very best of hands.
Property Ownership is likely to be your largest and most valuab
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 12VESP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews And Stacey Ltd, Shepherds Bush. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.