Garratts Lane, Banstead
- 6 Bedroom Detached House
- Over 5000 sq ft set over 4 floors
- 2 ensuite bath/shower rooms
- Walk in wardrobe to Master
- Surprisingly energy efficient Climate Controlled Air Heating/Cooling system
- Central vacuum system
- Impressive Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Basement with Games Room/Bar area
- Close to Banstead Village
- Gated Driveway
Located within a few hundred metres of Banstead Village, the property is within easy walking distance of the thriving local shopping centre including Marks & Spencer Simply Food and Waitrose Supermarket as well as an excellent choice of local independent shops. The larger centres of Sutton, Epsom and Reigate are within easy driving distance and the A217 gives fast access to the M25 at Junction 8 (Reigate Hill). This area is renowned for its choice of excellent schooling and access to the open spaces of Banstead Woods.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Garratts Lane, Banstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banstead Station0.7 miles
- Epsom Downs Station1.5 miles
- Belmont Station1.7 miles
About the agent
An experienced team with a dynamic approach...
Specialists in the sale of residential property over a wide area of the Surrey Downs, from studio flats to mansion apartments and from cottages to prestigious homes and country houses.
A local estate agent for over 40 years, Richard Saunders established his company in Banstead High Street in 1997, launching a lettings department in 2008 and opening a second office in Kingswood in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053004119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.