Crawford Street, Marylebone
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Two double bedrooms
- Timber style floors in reception room
- Contemporary white lacquered kitchen
- Fully tilled bathroom
- Entry-phone access
Crawford Street is ideally situated close to an abundance of amenities on Baker/Paddington Streets, while the comprehensive facilities of the West End are just a short distance away.
Reception - 12'9x12'0 -
Kitchen - 9'8x8'10 -
Master Bedroom - 13'9x11'3 -
Bedroom - 12'5x11'10 -
Bedroom 2 -
Family Bathroom -
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Crawford Street, Marylebone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edgware Road (Circle, District, Hammersmith & City) Station0.1 miles
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo) Station0.2 miles
- Marylebone Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Warwick Estate Agents specialise in Sales, Rentals and Property Management within the West & North/West London areas.
Our strength, we believe, lies in the service we provide to our clients. Our senior managers have many years of experience and have a reputation for integrity and professionalism.
We produce effective results through swift and regular feedback and advice. All transactions are overseen by a senior member of the team and are progressed quickly and efficiently, includ
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 26706173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warwick Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.