Nethertown, Cumbria, CA22
- Brand new home
- Over 55's
- Retirement Property
- Park Home Bungalow
- Stamp Duty Exempt
- Luxury 2 Bed Park Bungalow
- Fully Furnished
- Integrated Appliances
- Brand New Design
- Part Exchange Available
A brand new, fully furnished luxury park home, perfect for those looking for a detached, easy to maintain, bungalow-style retirement property. The interior feels coordinated, calm and luxurious. The feeling of warmth immediately makes it feel like home. Beautiful shades of cream and beige used throughout this residential park home are not only practical but are also extremely easy on the eye for those who like a traditional style with a modern twist.
This Luxury award winning residential park is located on the west Cumbrian coastline between the historical towns of egremont and the quaint seaside resort of st bees. The park offers views westward across the Irish sea to the isle of man and east into the heartland of the lake District; this is the ultimate parkland experience, in a truly stunning location. This park is more than just a park, its a real community. Here you′ll find lasting friendships with like minded people who know how to make the most of the beautiful surroundings and still have an energy for life.
THE LOCAL AREA
Everything you′ll need is close to hand too, like the lovely little post office, a great supermarket, high street bank and a superb golf course just under 3 miles away.
On-site facilities include:
- On-site park managers
- Spectacular sea views
- Secure entrance and exit barriers
- Metred mains gas, electricity and water
HOUSE TO SELL?
Hassle-free property Part-Exchange is available from recommended part-exchange specialists Quickmove Properties, with no estate agent fees, no solicitors fees and no market uncertainty.
NOTE: Please note the images are for illustration purposes and may vary from the actual bungalow on-site. Specifications and layouts may differ, and some photos/virtual tour may include optional extras.
Nethertown, Cumbria, CA22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nethertown Station0.4 miles
- Braystones Station1.1 miles
- St. Bees Station3.0 miles
About the agent
The Gateway to the Park Industry
The Sell My Group comprises Sell My Park Home, Sell My Lodge, Sell My Caravan and Sell My Holiday Home. The Sell My Group provides support for park owners in all aspects of marketing and lead generation and we are the UK market leader for the park industry.
The Sell My group also helps individual park home, lodge, static caravan and holiday home owners to sell their property.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 68. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Wiltshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.