- Rare Freehold Investment Opportunity
- 5 Self contained Flats
- 2 X One Bed apartment
- 3 X Studio apartments
- Fantastic Location
- Large Rear Garden
- Scope for further development STPP
1) Rare Opportunity to purchase this NW1 Freehold
2) Five high quality recently refurbished apartments
3) Available now 4) 1 x one bedroom apartments and 4 x studio apartment.
5) Large Rear Garden. 6) High quality fitted kitchens with contemporary work tops and high end appliances.
7) Wood Floors Throughout 8) High quality bathrooms with heated towel rails, rain showers and stone tiling
9) New boilers to each apartment.
10) Phone entry system.
11) Basement flat has own entrance 12) Zone 2 - Les than a 2 minute' walk to Mornington Crescent Underground station (Northern Line. All allowing
rapid commuting around London and the A4 leading to the M4 is a short drive away for fast road
connections to the West.
12) Six minutes' walk to Brook Green and 13 Minutes to Holland Park.
13) Mornington Crescent is superbly placed for access into the City and West End, is only a few minutes´ walk from The British Library, Camden Town tube station and the local shops, cafes, bars, eateries and supermarkets of Camden High Street. Euston, Kings Cross and St Pancras International stations are all within walking distance, as are a number of London top universities.
14) Freehold 15) Martin & Co Camden Selling Agents
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mornington Crescent Station0.1 miles
- Camden Town Station0.4 miles
- Euston Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Established in 1986 and launched as a franchise in 1995 it hasn’t taken Martin & Co long to become one of the UK’s leading residential lettings and property management businesses. Whether we’re helping our landlords' businesses to let their properties or finding our tenants houses and flats to rent, Martin & Co will always pay attention to our client’s specific needs.
Located on the high street, Martin & Co has over 175 dedicated letting agents throughout the UK. Because all of our offi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100816002368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Camden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.