Blue Moon Way, Manchester
- Immaculate Throughout
- Two Storey, Three Bedroom, Two Bath, Stunning Property
- Secure Off Road Parking
- Fantastic Location In Sought After Development
- Ideal As A Family Home Or As A Buy To Let Investment
- Internal And Early Viewing Highly Recommended
This property is an ideal family home or a great investment for any buy to let investor looking for a good yield of 7.5%.
Entrance Hall - 3.38m x 2.89m (11'1" x 9'6") - Double radiator, double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor, door to under stairs storage cupboard and door to:-
Bedroom One - 4.15m x 2.83 (13'7" x 9'3") - Double glazed window to rear, double radiator
Bedroom Two - 4.15 x 2.95 (13'7" x 9'8") - Double glazed window to rear, double radiator
Bedroom Three - 2.36m x 2.05m (7'9" x 6'9") - Double glazed window to front, double radiator
Bathroom - 2.45m x 1.75m (8'0" x 5'9") - Panel bath with shower over and glass screen, low level WC, sink unit housed in vanity unit with storage, wall mounted heated towel rail, partly tiled walls
First Floor Landing - 3.29m x 3.04m (10'10" x 10'0") - Wall mounted Intercom System, double radiator and doors to:-
Lounge - 4.19m x 3.85m (13'9" x 12'8") - Two double glazed windows to front, two double radiators, spotlights to ceiling and opening out to:-
Kitchen - 3.31m x 2.37m (10'10" x 7'9") - Low and eye level units housing stainless steel sink unit, built in electric oven and hob, built in fridge and freezer, space for washing machine, breakfast bar area
Bathroom - 2.05m x 1.96m (6'9" x 6'5") - Low level WC, sink unit with splash back tiling, wall mounted heated towel rail
Communal Entrance Hall - There is a communal entrance hall that you can access from the property which leads to both a lift and stairwell to give access to the undercover allocated parking space in the rear gated car park with CCTV security.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Blue Moon Way, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Withington Tram Stop1.4 miles
- St Werburgh's Road Station1.5 miles
- Burton Road Tram Stop1.5 miles
About the agent
Edward Mellor is a well established company, founded in 1985 by the eponymous Edward Mellor with his first office in Reddish, Stockport. Over the years we are proud to have become Stockport and Tameside's leading property services company. Our growth and success has been underpinned by investment in technical innovation and investment in our people and services. Our longer opening hours and accompanied viewing services from our high street offices provides a more professi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 27633972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Mellor Ltd, Withington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.