Field Walk, RH6
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN/DINER
- FAMILY ROOM
- LIVING ROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- REAR GARDEN BACKING ONTO LIGHT WOODLAND
- VILLAGE LOCATION
The property comprises: Entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, study, spacious kitchen/diner with underfloor heating, ideal for entertaining, family room with double height ceiling and Velux windows allowing light to flood the room. Attached to this room is a double garage with utility area. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and further family bathroom with underfloor heating.
To the rear is a generous garden with the bonus of backing woodland. The property occupies a good corner plot. An internal viewing is highly advised to appreciate the size and layout.
Smallfield itself offers a range of local shops including a convenience store, green grocers, butchers, florist, chemist and post office. Burstow primary School is within a short walk.
Field Walk, RH6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horley Station2.2 miles
- Gatwick Airport Station2.5 miles
- Salfords Station2.8 miles
About the agent
JamesDean is a family run independent estate agent with local offices covering Horley, Reigate, Redhill and surrounding villages. Established in 2005, we are proud to have built a strong reputation for being an innovative and forward thinking agency. Our aim is to be different to our competitors by delivering a personalised and tailored service, designed to give clients a better experience, whether buying, selling or letting.The story behind JamesDean
Founded by brothers Jame
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FIEJH180520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JamesDean Estate Agents, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.