SP8 5qq, Nr Gillingham.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- period features and character
- well appointed accommodation
- Hamlet setting with no through traffic
- rail connections and main roads within easy reach
- oil central heating and double glazing
The property is conveniently located for easy access of Gillingham and Mere, with mainline rail links to London from Gillingham. Local schools are also within easy commuting distance.
This farmhouse is tucked away along a no-through road, and benefits from being in a quiet setting with being too isolated.
Entrance Hall with stairs rising to first floor
Dining room with bay window, under stair storage and wood burning stove, arch way through to kitchen
Sitting room accessed from the front hall or rear hall, with double bay windows and open fire with display recesses to each side
Kitchen / breakfast with range cooker and modern units, spaces for appliances, tiled flooring, walk in larder
Rear hall leading to utility area with space for appliances, with belfast sink, boiler cupboard, space for hanging coats and locating dog beds
Back hall a useful space with cloakroom /shower room
First floor landing off which :
Principle Bedroom with dressing room and bathroom with hand held shower over bath.
Modern shower room with double sized shower
Second Double Bedroom with side aspect
Third Double Bedroom with front outlook
Old fashioned Cottage Gardens, largely laid to lawn with mature shrubs and borders, vegetable garden, drive parking for two cars, two small brick stores
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
SP8 5qq, Nr Gillingham.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gillingham (Dorset) Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Stockwood Lettings is an Independent Letting Agency. We work closely with our landlords and tenants alike and we make it our priority to match the right person to the right house. That’s why at a valuation we will ask about the neighbourhood and neighbours, as it would be wrong to install a young family in an area predominantly occupied by the elderly. Ten years in this industry has taught us how important it is to get this right.
All members of staff have excellent local knowledge, all
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference oldhunt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stockwood Lettings, Sherborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.