Hollybush Road, Cyncoed, Cardiff
- OVER 3,800 SQ FT OF ACCOMODATION.
- A handsome, double fronted detached family home.
- within highly regarded Cardiff High School catchment.
- 26ft bay fronted drawing room.
- 21ft x 18ft games room.
- 6 double bedrooms.
- Character retained.
- Delightful rear garden.
Property ref: 121_661_4587480
Recessed decorative arch and sheltered recess.
Grand Reception Hall
25'11" (7.9m) x 20'9" (6.32m) overall
Approached by a leaded light front door with matching leaded light finish side panels and fanlights, leading onto an imposing central hallway of generous proportions with full turning staircase to first floor level, tall decorative corniced ceilings attractive wall panelling to half height, woodblock floors, radiators with covers, feature double cloaks cupboard.
26'5" (8.05m) x 16'3"(4.95m) into bay
An elegant formal room with double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden, feature bay to side with French doors, Minster style fire surround with matching hearth, woodblock flooring, tall decorative corniced ceiling, radiators with covers.
18'0" (5.49m) x 12'10" (3.91m)
Aspect to front, feature bespoke hardwood display cabinet with glass fronted units, decorative matching pelmets, woodblock flooring, tall corniced decorative ceiling with centre rose, decorative wall plaster borders.
18'5" (5.61m) x 12'9" (3.89m) into bay
With semi-circular bay to front, woodblock flooring, tall corniced ceiling with ceiling borders, feature centre rose, woodblock flooring with border, radiator cover.
Inner Hallway 1
With access to covered verandah and WC.
Comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, attractive tiling to half height with border, radiator.
15'11" (4.85m) x 9'2" (2.79m)
Aspect to front, door to side, double radiator.
10'7" (3.23m) x 5'4" (1.63m)
With double glazed sliding patio doors leading to rear.
Inner Hallway Area 2
With double glazed door leading to drive, radiator
Low level WC, vanity wash basin with round nosed display surface, cabinet below, shower cubicle with Mira shower, comprehensively tiled.
21'5" (6.53m) x 18'9" (5.72m)
A versatile room, currently utilised for relaxation, with French doors leading to the rear garden and aspect to front, double radiator. Bespoke bar and snooker table available by separate negotiation.
15'9" (4.8m) x 9'10" (3m)/ with opening to Breakfast Room 14’8” x 8’10”
With a range of base and eye level wall cupboards in high gloss finish, beneath round nosed worktop surfaces, inset five ring Smeg gas hob with hood above, built-in oven below, Gaggenau hotplate, matching range of base and eye level wall cupboards with pelmets and borders, inset twin bowl sink with drainer, mixer tap, integrated Baumatic microwave, integrated dishwasher with matching front, integrated fridge with matching front, aspect to rear garden, Amtico flooring with border, opening to breakfasting area with additional range of base cupboards to one side, radiator. Lobby area with door leading to rear garden.
Comprising sink and drainer, plumbed for automatic washing machine, wall mounted Worcester gas central heating boiler, range of store cupboards to two sides.
Approached by an attractive and wide full turning staircase with feature coloured leaded light window to side, leading onto an exceptionally large central landing area, decorative corniced ceiling, continuing onto an additional inner landing area with central light monitor, radiators
18'1" (5.51m) x 12'11" (3.94m)
Aspect to front, archway leading to dressing room area with range of fitted wardrobes along two sides, decorative ceiling with ceiling borders
10'7" (3.23m) x 7'5" (2.26m) into wardrobes
En Suite Bathroom
Modern suite comprising low level WC, shaped vanity wash basin, cabinet below, panelled bath, double width shower cubicle with pivoting shower screen door, double radiator, attractive ceramic wall tiling with border.
15'11" (4.85m) x 14'3" (4.34m) max
Overlooking the rear garden, range of fitted wardrobes to one side, double radiator.
18'3" (5.56m) x 12'9" (3.89m) into bay and wardrobes
With feature semi-circular bay to front, range of fitted wardrobes to one side, decorative corniced ceiling with centre rose, double radiator.
13'8" (4.17m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
Aspect to side, range of fitted wardrobes to one side with dressing table unit and drawers, mirrored back, access to loft.
15'10" (4.83m) x 9'11" (3.02m)
With windows to two elevations, radiator, range of mirror fronted wardrobes to one side.
15'5" (4.7m) x 9'0" (2.74m) into wardrobes
Aspect to rear, decorative corniced ceiling with ceiling borders, range of mirror fronted wardrobes to one side.
9'10" (3m) x 10'2" (3.1m) max
Spacious six piece modern suite comprising low level WC, bidet, shaped wash hand basin, panelled Jacuzzi style bath with tiled surrounds, large corner shower cubicle with Grohe shower, glazed shower screen panels, double radiator, attractive ceramic floor and wall tiling.
With in-and-out driveway, engineering brick walling to pavement line with pillars, leading onto a vast keyblock forecourt with parking for numerous vehicles
Ornamentally laid Japanese style landscaped with decorative keyblock semi-circular paths and areas of lawn, with shrubs and plants, ideal for al fresco. Feature pond with Japanese style bridge, additional paved area to side with gate leading to front. Feature brick built barbecue stand with brick stores at far end. Timber garden shed.
Viewers Material Information
1) Prospective viewers should view the Cardiff Adopted Local Development Plan 2006-2026 (LDP) and employ their own Professionals to make enquiries with Cardiff County Council Planning Department ( before making any transactional decision.
2) Transparency of Fees Regulations: We do not receive any referral fees/commissions from any of the Providers we recommend, apart from London & Country Mortgages, where we may receive a referral fee (amount dependent on the loan advance and product) from this Provider for recommending a borrower to them. This has no detrimental effect on the terms on any mortgage offered.
3) Please note that if the property is currently within Cardiff High School catchment area, there is no guarantee that your child or children will be enrolled at Cardiff High School, if requests, for places become over subscribed. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries with Cardiff County Council Education Departme...
Hollybush Road, Cyncoed, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath High Level Station1.1 miles
- Heath Low Level Station1.2 miles
- Llanishen Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Innovators in knowledge, we are quick to implement new technology to enhance the buying and selling process but never at the cost of personal attention. The Directors and Valuers have 81 years experience between them but are very forward thinking in the methods, techniques of selling and Internet technology.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4587480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Francis Ltd, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.