Rainville Road, Fulham, W6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Newly Refurbished Flat
- Approximately 670 Sq Ft / 62 Sq M
- New Build Gated Development
- Modern Apartment
- Riverside Location
- Interior Designed To High Standards
- Crestron Audio Visual System
- Pre-wiring for Sky + TV
Spanning Approximately 670 Sq Ft / 62 Sq M, This Newly Refurbished and Interior Designed To High Standards Apartment, Comprises a Fully Fitted Open Plan Kitchen With Large Reception Room, Two Bedrooms, one With En Suite Bathroom and River Views, and a Second Bathroom.
Further benefits of the apartment include a Crestron audio visual system, a digital video door entry system and pre-wiring for Sky + TV.
We have a selection of 1,2,3 bedroom flats and penthouses availalbe in this building.
Closest Stations are Hammersmith Overground and Underground Station, Barons Court, Putney Bridge and Fulham Broadway Underground Station.
Rainville Road, Fulham, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barons Court Station0.7 miles
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.7 miles
- Hammersmith (Hammersmith & City) Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Knightsbridge is a luxury property agency specialising in Prime Central London’s most exclusive residences.
Our boutique office in Mayfair is home to our dedicated expert team, possessing exceptional market knowledge.
Targeting a highly bespoke market with a personalised approach, we have accumulated a network of ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
Our priority is privacy and discretion for all of our clients, offering a pro-active and tailored service.
The principal loc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.