The Heights, West Bromwich, B71
- No Chain
- Two Bedrooms
- Parking Space
- Close To Shops And Schools
- Ideal For First Time Buyers And Investors
Once inside the apartment, it will not disappoint. The spacious open plan living area with kitchen creates a very sociable room for entertaining friends and family. This apartment also has added luxury with a balcony. The kitchen area is sleek and modern and has ample cupboard space for all your condiments, pots and pans. The bedrooms are both good size doubles with very little to tell between the two. As well as there being a family bathroom. If you are worried about parking, don't be as there is allocated parking available.
The property is situated close to West Brom Town Centre, access to the motor way is just around the corner and there are plenty of bus links nearby.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
Lease length - 121 years remaining
Service charge - £1,870pa (Approx)
Ground rent - £275pa
Lease details have been provided by the seller and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed as we have been unable to verify them by means of current documentation. Should you proceed with the purchase of this property, these details must be verified by your Solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Heights, West Bromwich, B71
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tame Bridge Parkway Station0.6 miles
- Bescot Stadium Station1.2 miles
- Swan Lane Tram Stop1.4 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co have been ranked by Rightmove as the No.1 Sales & Letting Agent in the Harborne and Edgbaston area every single year since 2015.
We are proud winners of the "The Sunday Times & The Times" Midlands Estate Agency of the Year 2015 Silver Award. On a national level we have been recognised as the 'Best Large Chain' for six years in a row where we have been awarded Gold, Silver & Bronze at the ESTAS (Estate Agent & Letting Agent Awa
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100714009470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.