Bath Road, Thatcham
- Character 1930's Bay Fronted Detached
- Set back from the road in a private drive
- Excellent Potential to Extend and Improve
- 130ft South Facing Rear Garden
- Boasting Two Good Sized Reception Rooms
- Study Area and Conservatory
- Extended Kitchen
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with separate shower enclosure
- Garage and Outbuildings
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bath Road, Thatcham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newbury Racecourse Station1.5 miles
- Thatcham Station1.6 miles
- Newbury Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8693248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halletts Estate Agents, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.