Nithsdale Street, Glasgow, G41
- Large kitchen / dining area
- Landlord reg - 442006/260/24061
- EEF - E
- Original features
- On street parking
LOUNGE 12' 5" (3.79m) x 17' 4" (4.23m)
Original wooden flooring, walk in cupboard, large windows, furnished.
KITCHEN / DINER 10' 3" (3.13m) x 17' 4" (5.30m)
All white goods, dresser, ample storage and a dining and entertaining area.
BEDROOM 13' 7" (4.14m) x 10' 4" (3.17m)
Large double bedroom with storage and double bed.
BATHROOM 9' 6" (2.91m) x 4' 7" (1.4m)
Bath and electric shower.
Access to all rooms. Additional storage.
The landlord will require all tenants to be credit checked and provide full references. If you believe you will not pass a credit check or are on a low income, you may still be eligible for the property if you have a guarantor.
Unless otherwise stated, you will require a deposit.
You will be required to pay the rent on a monthly basis by standing order
The details within this schedule are for advertisement purposes only. Every attempt is made to ensure this is current at the time of production; however the particulars may change over time. Measurements are to be used a guide only. Photos of the property may contain furniture that may not be included in the tenancy. Exact details will be clarified in advance of the tenancy agreement being signed.
Nithsdale Street, Glasgow, G41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queens Park (Glasgow) Station0.2 miles
- Pollockshields West Station0.2 miles
- Pollockshields East Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Homesure Property Management. We are an Ayrshire based letting agency and property management company that offer a more personal service to landlords, tenants, homeowners and property investors. Our offices are situated right in the heart of Ayr Town centre which offers one of the most convenient locations for our customers. It also gives us the opportunity to advertise our properties on in an area which has one of the busiest footfalls in Ayrshire.
We endeavour to be Ayrs
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference niths. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homesure, Ayrshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.