Park Lane, Mayfair, W1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 24 Hour Uniformed Security & Concierge Service
- Daily Maid Service
- Gymnasium For Residents Only
- Lifts Access To Each Floor
- Valet Parking Service
- Underground Parking Available
- 24 Hour Room Service
- Fully Serviced Luxury Penthouse
- Wrap Around Terrace Providing Stunning Views
- Hyde Park Views
Spanning Approximately 4,822 Sq Ft (448 Sq Meters), This Interior Designed Modernised Luxury Penthouse Has Been Fitted With The Highest Quality Designer Fixtures Throughout & Lift Access.
Available For Short Let & Long Term Lets.
Combing the refined services of a luxury hotel with the comfort, security and space of a private Mayfair residence, Grosvenor House Apartments by Jumeirah Living offers a unique experience in the heart of Mayfair.
Situated on London’s exclusive Park Lane, overlooking iconic Hyde Park, Grosvenor House Suites is just moments from the best of London, and offers convenient access to the major airports and financial district. Some of the world’s best shopping is right on our doorstep, with the exclusive boutiques and galleries of Mount Street and world famous Harrods and Selfridges just a short walk away.
All of the 130 luxurious suites - ranging from Studio’s to the Four and Five-Bedroom Penthouse Suites – are designed to the highest standards throughout, with stunning large bedrooms, with oversized marble en-suite bathrooms and hidden designer kitchens; providing a seamless flow from the living area, with the latest state of the art home automation technology, climate control/air-conditioning and keyless secure entry.
Furthermore, all of the suites benefit from daily housekeeping services, a luxury welcome hamper on arrival, complimentary WiFi and 24 Hour Room Service. Other key features include; residents only Air Conditioned Gymnasium with use of a personal trainer, 24 Hour Concierge & Security Services, valet parking and a host of additional services.
The spectacular first-floor guest-only access Atrium, with a seven-storey glass ceiling and a grand over-sized fireplace is the ideal place to unwind and offers 24 hour dining from an international menu.
If there is one thing you won’t have to worry about during your stay at Grosvenor House Apartments it’s effortless living and experiencing London like a true local. From organising a dinner party, to setting up your home office and stocking your home with the finest groceries, we make everything completely effortless from the moment you arrive.
Closest Underground Train Station Is Green Park (Jubilee, Piccadilly & Victoria Lines).
Park Lane, Mayfair, W1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marble Arch Station0.3 miles
- Bond Street Station0.4 miles
- Hyde Park Corner Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Knightsbridge is a luxury property agency specialising in Prime Central London’s most exclusive residences.
Our boutique office in Mayfair is home to our dedicated expert team, possessing exceptional market knowledge.
Targeting a highly bespoke market with a personalised approach, we have accumulated a network of ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
Our priority is privacy and discretion for all of our clients, offering a pro-active and tailored service.
The principal loc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.