- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Terraced House
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Neutral Decor
The property offers a good size living room, separate kitchen, double glazed conservatory leading to private rear garden, two good size bedrooms and first floor bathroom. Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and potential for off street parking.
Available end of May. Unfurnished. EPC (D)
Council Tax Band = C
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Becontree Station0.5 miles
- Dagenham Heathway Station0.8 miles
- Dagenham Dock Station0.8 miles
About the agent
DABORACONWAY is a family- run, independent estate agency that is celebrating 30 years of service to the local community. Our office is conveniently located to serve South Woodford, Wanstead, Snaresbrook, Woodford Green and the surrounding areas.
We offer our clients:
• Free valuation of your property.
• Let Only, Rent Collection & Full Property Management services.
• Prominent and regular local advertising.
• Internet advertising on Rightmove and our own w
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DABORACONWAY, South Woodford - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.