Hardy Street, Kimberley, Nottingham
- Newly converted 1840's building
- High-spec with retained orignial features
- Private courtyard
- Prime village location
- Close to local amenties and M1 motorway within a short drive
- Help to Buy available
1840's Former brewery building beautifully converted into a 4 bedroom home to be completed to the highest standard such as Granit work tops, integrated Zanussi appliances in addition to maintaing some special original features.
LAST REMAINING PLOT! Hansons Yard is a truly exlusive development in the heart of Kimberley. Don't miss out on your opportunity to put your stamp on this reclaimed property within a gated community in a popular family area with convenient access to the M1 within.
This impressive home offers a kitchen/diner overlooking a front courtyard, seperate utility and a spacious open plan living area. Upstairs there are 4 double bedrooms and master features and ensuite, there is also a seperate family bathroom.
Hanson's Yard is located within 6 miles of Nottingham City centre, Close to the A610, M1 and Giltbrook Retail park. The site has easily accessible local amenities, including several schools, doctors, Super markets and bus routes.
These reclamation developers specialise in restoring historic buildings to new glorious living accommodation whilst preserving as many original design features as possible. Easy access to the A610, M1, Nottingham City Centre, Giltbrook retail park and Kimberley high street.
History And Setting
Hanson's Yard is set within grounds of the old Hardy & Hanson's Brewery and incorporates converted parts of the building pre-dating the 1840's as well as the old Kimberley train station from the 1920's, rather than demolish these beautiful buildings the opportunity was taken to reclaim and convert the out buildings, stables and other parts to give an exclusive development of unique homes which now sits within a conservation area within a geological site of special scientific interest, surrounded by protected trees and nature reserves
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Hardy Street, Kimberley, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilkeston Station2.1 miles
- Phoenix Park Tram Stop2.4 miles
- Cinderhill Tram Stop2.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kimberley William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Kimberley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local e
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY105942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.