Silverdale Drive, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS20
- Let available date:
- £1,200A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A THREE bedroomed UNFURNISHED DETACHED house
- IDEALLY located for WALKS and in PROXIMITY to Guiseley centre
- DOUBLE GLAZING and GAS CENTRAL HEATING system
- The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/dining room and CONSERVATORY
- DETACHED garage provision and OFF STREET parking
- IDEAL FOR GUISELEY RETAIL PARK, WELL REGARDED SCHOOLS and AMENITIES
- A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- Viewing HIGHLY recommended. INTERNAL photographs to view
- Energy Rating 'E'
With a door to the front and one radiator.
With a double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling, one radiator, television aerial point, one radiator and a gas fire.
A part tiled room to include a range of wall and base units with roll edged work surfaces, a double glazed window and door to the rear, tiling to the floor, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, electric hob and oven with extractor fan over, plumbing space for a washing machine and a gas fired combination boiler.
Being double glazed to three sides and wood effect laminate flooring.
With a window to the side and access to the loft space.
With a double glazed window to the front, one radiator and a range of wardrobes.
With a double glazed window to the rear, one radiator and a range of wardrobes.
With a double glazed window, one radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and a purpose built cabin bed.
A part tiled room to include a frosted double glazed window, one radiator, WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and screen.
The front garden is laid to lawn with planted borders. The garden to the rear is also mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and outside lighting. The garage has power and light. In addition there is off street parking for approximately three cars. Edit | Delete
Online enquiries confirm the council tax band is 'C' which is £1,653.53 for 2022/23
The EPC rating is 'E'.
The holding deposit is £253
Silverdale Drive, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guiseley Station0.6 miles
- Apperley Bridge Station1.8 miles
- Menston Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Blue Residential is an innovative company combining the latest technology with a friendly confident staff who know the local, Leeds/Bradford and Wharf Valley housing market. Living as we do, in the area we serve, gives us a first-hand knowledge of the locality.
Blue Residential is committed to the highest standards of service provision. Our conscientious and motivated team is experienced in all aspects of property transaction. Sales, lettings and lettings management are at the core of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GUI080061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blue Residential, Guiseley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.