London Street, W2
- 1 Min Walk to Paddington Station
- Central london location
- Easy Access to West End, Universities and Other London Locations
- Fully furnished with Wash and Dryer
- Secure Video Entry and Code System Entry
Close to various central London amenities and easy access to Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, District & jubilee lines & buses.
The en-suite is furnished with bed, desk, wardrobe and fitted kitchen. appliances including microwave, washer/dryer, and fridge freezer. With wood laminate flooring and electric heating throughout, the property also has a secure video entry system.
London Street, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paddington Station0.2 miles
- Lancaster Gate Station0.3 miles
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo) Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Founded in the early 90s, Carltone Group manages high-quality residential and commercial properties in Central and North London, offering elegant and refined contemporary developments of all sizes. We strive to provide the style, charm and grandeur expected from our high calibre clientele and our professional team of architects, surveyors, engineers and interior designers help us accomplish work of excellence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference maddie24jan2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carltone Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.