- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Magnificent Mansion
- Landscaped gardens
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Separate Staff Quarters
- Off Street Parking
- Close to Hampstead Village
- Close to Hampstead Heath
- Close to Hampstead Underground
FEES APPLY: Admin Fee £240.00 (other fees will apply) - for more information about our Tenants fees please visit the Rent page at www.abprop.co.uk and click on the pink "Click here for our fees for Tenants" arrow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampstead Station0.2 miles
- Finchley Road & Frognal Station0.4 miles
- Finchley Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Amanda S Mitchell MARLA
Demon property finder, Amanda Mitchell, has worked in the business for over 25 years. In 2003, she set up Absolute Property, a highly personalised London property company specialising in the letting and property search of high-end rental properties in prime areas.
Amanda subsequently expanded her business to include a property search service for buyers and a property sales service. She’s found homes up to the value of £17 Million. Her astuteness in mat
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 27850062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.