Skip to content


£275 pcm
£3,300 pa
My Property Box, Darlington

Letting details

Let type:
Long term
250 sq. ft.
(23 sq. m.)

Key features

  • First Floor Office
  • All Bills Included
  • Car Parking Space Provided
  • Town Centre Based

Property description

***TOWN CENTRE OFFICE, CAR PARKING SPACE INCLUDED, ALL BILLS INCLUDED***My Property Box are delighted to offer to the market a fantastic modern first floor office in Darlington Town Centre.



Approximate location


Distances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
  • Darlington Station0.5 miles
  • North Road Station0.8 miles
  • Dinsdale Station3.7 miles

About the agent

My Property Box, Darlington

Alton House, 27-31 Grange Road, Darlington, County Durham, DL1 5NA

My Property Box, Darlington

My Property Box

Sales | Lettings | Investments

My Property Box covers the North East and North Yorkshire and offers a full end-to-end property service - sales, lettings, management and investment advice.

Are you sick of dealing with Estate Agents that don’t understand property investment? We get it, we are serious property investors ourselves, so we understand the same pains, if you want to discuss single lets, HMOs, SA,R2R, or commercial to residential conversions, we are

More properties from this agent

Industry affiliations

National Association of Estate Agents


These notes are private, only you can see them.

Disclaimer - Property reference OFFICESKINNERGATE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Box, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.

Your search history

You have no recent searches.