- Let type:
- Long term
- Living Room With Access to The Kitchen
- Good Sized Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Double Sized Bedroom With High Ceilings
- White Suite Bathroom With Shower
- Gas central Heating
- Well Presented Throughout
- Parking Space At the Rear
- Walking Distance To The Main Line Station
- Close to Claygate's Parade of Shops
- Available Immediately
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Claygate Station0.1 miles
- Hinchley Wood Station0.9 miles
- Esher Station1.2 miles
About the agent
The company Matthew Pierce was established in 1999 with the opening of the Claygate office,which is prominently situated on the High Street in the Old Village of Claygate.
Matthew Pierce F.N.A.E.A. heads the business at Claygate, where he lives with his family.
His Associate Director Peter Roberts M.N.A.E.A.compliments the experienced team of dedicated staff by providing a property service based on integrity and exceptional customer care, we have the ability to service clients in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1950027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Matthew Pierce, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.