- Extended Grade II Listed stone cottage with 2 double bedrooms
- Situated in this delightful friendly Hamlet
- Canal and far reaching country views
- Benefiting from easy access to 3 local railway stations including Oxford Parkway c.3 miles
- 14' Sitting Room & 14' Dining Room
- Recently refitted Bathroom
- 13'9" Kitchen
- Extension potential (STP)
- Potential to convert the 2 double bedrooms into 3 bedrooms (STP)
- Potential for a loft conversion (STP)
Sitting Room * Dining Room * Kitchen * 2 double Bedrooms * Recently refitted Bathroom *
Thrupp is a pretty canalside village benefiting from a friendly community and located to the North of Kidlington on the Oxford Canal with two public houses in close proximity and a tea room close to the canal. From here the canal closely follows the line of the Cherwell Valley and offers various walks across the countryside and towpath. Access to railways are at Oxford Parkway (Kidlington c.3 miles), Oxford (c.6 miles), Tackley (c.4 miles) and Bicester (c.10 miles) offering services to London Marylebone and London Paddington in approximately 60 minutes.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Parkway Station2.7 miles
- Tackley Station2.9 miles
- Islip Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield is an independent Estate Agent with eight offices in Oxfordshire offering a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county.
Since opening in 1997 Thomas Merrifield Kidlington have sold over 2500 properties in Kidlington and the surrounding villages.
Our success comes from a large proactive sales team, honest and reliable advice and over 25 years of experience in the property industry.
Our office is ideally placed in a prominent High Street lo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8569498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Kidlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.