Silver Crescent, Chiswick
- Attractive Period property
- Modern Kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Private rear garden
- Three bedrooms
- Conveniently located
The first floor has three double bedrooms served by a family bathroom.
The property is located just off Chiswick High Road and just moments from Gunnersbury Underground Station.
Silver Crescent, Chiswick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gunnersbury Station0.1 miles
- Chiswick Park Station0.4 miles
- South Acton Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With extensive experience in the rental and sales market in and around Ealing, Madeley Properties offers a cost effective, professional and friendly service for landlords, sellers and tenants.
Prides ourselves on providing a high and qualified service coupled with our dedicated lettings staff.
We provide our landlords a flexible and comprehensive service from let only to full management.
Longer opening hours that suit our clients, offering convenient viewing times whet
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAD1000624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madeley Properties, The Broadway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.