Egerton Drive, SE10
- HMO APPROVED
- 4 BEDROOMS
- ASHBURNHAM CONSERVATION AREA
- CLOSE TO GREENWICH MAINLINE / DLR
- AVAILABLE NOW
This stunning four bedroom home in the sought after Asburnham Triangle; West Greenwich. The home is split over three storeys,offering four double bedrooms, a large kitchen/dining area, living room and two bathrooms. It has large windows and a neutral decor throughout enhance the brightness of the home and two additional utility rooms provide ample storage. A gorgeous, private garden can be accessed directly from the house as well as the side entrance and on-street parking is available. This property also benefits from it's close proximity to Greenwich Mainline and DLR as well as Greenwich Village and the Royal Park. Call today for the fantastic opportunity to view this property!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Egerton Drive, SE10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Deptford Bridge Station0.2 miles
- Greenwich DLR Station0.3 miles
- Greenwich Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Greenwich has a history and grandeur unlike any other. Located on the banks of the Thames, it is home to some of the UK's most iconic museums and historical sites, including the Old Royal Naval College, the Cutty Sark, the National Maritime Museum and the Royal Observatory.
The area's range of property makes it popular with students, City professionals and families. The DLR and Jubilee line from North Greenwich will get you into Canary Wharf and C
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0428_FJL042800833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Felicity J Lord, Greenwich Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.