Hamlet Gardens W6
- On-site building manager
- Spacious and bright
- Key entry phone
- 3 min walk from Ravenscourt park Station
- No agency fees
- Great transport links
- Park views
- Desirable location
- Lift service
- Key entry phone
This apartment is set over 676 sq ft and comprises two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one en-suite bathroom.
A large open plan duel aspect reception room, leading to a stunning fully fitted and integrated, Bosh kitchen. The apartment benefits from wood flooring throughout, along with pre cabled Sky TV as well a Cat 4 cables for internet connections.
Residential Land is the owner and managing agent of this property. Rent directly from us and pay no agency fees. All of our tenants benefit from a dedicated building manager who is on hand to assist with any property related issues. We also employ a dedicated team of maintenance experts and provide a 24-hour emergency helpline.
Hamlet Gardens, situated opposite Ravenscourt Park is a highly sought after location in W6, within walking distance of Ravenscourt Park tube and within Westcroft Square conservation area. Hamlet Gardens comprises beautiful and sympathetically restored red brick Victorian mansion blocks that contain luxury apartments of varying sizes - 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms, some benefiting from park views.
All the apartments have recently been refurbished and are available to rent on flexible terms.
Each individual block has it?s own security as well as an on-site building manager.
Residential land offers a dedicated single point of contact throughout your stay for all dealings; including tenancy agreement, In-house maintenance, property management and general assistance.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hamlet Gardens W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.2 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.2 miles
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Residential Land are London's largest private landlord, with a portfolio of over 1200 properties to rent in prime Central London areas.
Specialising in prime London rental properties, property management, acquisition and sale of residential property and apartment blocks, our London property specialists are fluent in understanding the value of each specific area. Our unique knowledge of our territories allows us to make fast decisions and act quickly on opportunities offered to us.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residential Land Ltd, London - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.