Ashgrove Road, Bromley
- Three bedroom house
- Semi detached
- 200ft private rear garden
- Two reception rooms
- Potential to extend (STPP)
A good size entrance hall which includes the original stained glass, reception room with feature gas fireplace, a second family room including gas fireplace and a dining area with sliding door leading to the rear patio. The kitchen/breakfast room measuring approximately 17ft completes the ground floor accommodation. The rear garden is a real feature to this home and measures approximately 200ft including raised patio, laid lawn, storage shed, mature fruit trees and shrubs
The first floor provides three bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. The property benefits from ample potential to extend, either above the garage, into the loft or to the rear of the property behind the garage, kitchen and dining room (STPP).
Ravensbourne train station is only 0.8 miles away and provides services into Central London including London Blackfriars station. The popular Beckenham Place Park is in close proximity and Rangefield Primary School is also located approximately 0.5 miles away.
Viewing are highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ashgrove Road, Bromley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravensbourne Station0.5 miles
- Beckenham Hill Station0.6 miles
- Shortlands Station1.0 miles
About the agent
The Bromley Branch
jdm are a leading Independent Estate Agent for residential sales and lettings. We are large enough to give your home the best marketing possible, but still small enough to care. Our very experienced staff in Bromley, who between them can boast many years’ experience in property, pride themselves on understanding the area and use their detailed local knowledge and up to date and comprehensive technology to help you move home with the least amount of stress.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801030767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.