Pierhead Lock, Canary Wharf, E14
- PREMIER PENTHOUSE
- STUNNING RIVER VIEWS
- ENTIRE TOP TWO FLOORS
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE PARKING SPACES
- SPACIOUS ROOF TERRACE
- HIGH SPECIFICATION & CONCIERGE
- WALK TO CANARY WHARF
Pierhead Lock is positioned at the northern side of The Isle of Dogs, within close walking distance to the Canary Wharf estate. Crossrail, due to open in 2018 is also nearby making commuting to the West End a breeze.
Lounge 31'10 x 15'9 (9.70m x 4.80m)
Kitchen 11'10 x 7'4 (3.61m x 2.24m)
Bedroom One 16'4 x 15'4 (4.98m x 4.67m)
Bedroom Two 16'1 x 13'1 (4.90m x 3.99m)
Bedroom Three 16' x 12'6 (4.88m x 3.81m)
Terrace 34'5 x 16'1 (10.49m x 4.90m)
Felicity J. Lord also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call Maria Reynolds, Branch Manager on 020 7093 1600
Felicity J. Lord is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Pierhead Lock, Canary Wharf, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.4 miles
- South Quay Station0.5 miles
- North Greenwich Station0.5 miles
About the agent
If you are keen to buy or sell a property in Canary Wharf, the Felicity J Lord team are the local specialists to call. We help thousands of people every year to achieve their property goals.
As a business district, Canary Wharf is second only to the City of London. Home to the headquarters of major banks and professional service firms, it's popular with investors as well as professionals looking for high quality, low maintenance properties.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0269_FJL026905012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Felicity J Lord, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.