Pearce Avenue, Lilliput, Poole
- 4 bedrooms (all en-suite)
- Magnificent kitchen/family room
- South west facing garden with sun deck & jacuzzi pool
- Private sun terrace, jetty, slipway and boat shed
- Magnificent harbour views
Vantage is a brand new waterfront super home on the shores of Poole Harbour.
* Four bedrooms (all en-suite)
* Magnificent kitchen / family room
* South west facing garden with sun deck and Jacuzzi pool
* Private sun terrace, jetty, slipway and boat shed
* Magnificent harbour views
* More detailed specification available upon request
Reception Hall Magnificent reception hall with architectural staircase and glass atrium
Kitchen / Dining Room 41'2" x 18'10" (12.55m x 5.74m).
Living Room 27'5" x 19' (8.36m x 5.8m).
Snug / Study 18'2" x 12'3" (5.54m x 3.73m).
Play Room 17'4" x 9'11" (5.28m x 3.02m).
Master Bedroom with Balcony 21'2" x 14' (6.45m x 4.27m).
Dressing Room to Master 17' x 7'7" (5.18m x 2.31m).
En-Suite to Master 17'8" x 15'4" (5.38m x 4.67m).
Bedroom Two 14'4" x 15'9" (4.37m x 4.8m).
En-Suite to Bedroom Two
Bedroom Three 16'7" x 16'5" (5.05m x 5m).
Dressing Room to Bedroom Three 12'8" x 7' (3.86m x 2.13m).
En-Suite to Bedroom Three
Bedroom Four 14'2" x 13'9" (4.32m x 4.2m).
En-Suite to Bedroom Four
Master Sitting Room 25'1" x 20'7" (7.65m x 6.27m).
Sun Deck with Jacuzzi pool
Slipway and Jetty
Key Features * Four bedrooms (all en-suite) * Magnificent kitchen / family room * South west facing garden with sun deck and Jacuzzi pool * Private sun terrace, jetty, slipway and boat shed * Magnificent harbour views * More detailed specification available upon request
Pearce Avenue, Lilliput, Poole
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station0.9 miles
- Poole Station1.3 miles
- Branksome Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Trusted for Generations
Here at Lloyds we are an award winning, family run agency who believe that customer service is the foundation of what makes us so successful within the BH13/14 markets.
We have two showroom offices situated on busy high streets where clients and buyers can visit to discuss services they would like to engage in, a property of interest or just for a general enquiry and chat. Our offices offer modern comfort where you can enjoy the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28035899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lloyds Property Group, Lilliput - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.