Stratford Road, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES WITH UTILITY AREA
- SHOWER ROOM AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- LARGE REAR GARDEN & PARKING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
- EASY ACCESS TO M40 NETWORK
- AVAILABLE LATE JANUARY 21
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Living Room; Patio doors to garden
Dining Room; double glazed window to front aspect
Kitchen; Double glazed window, range of units, Cooker, built in fridge/freezer
Shower Room; Low level WC, wash hand basin, Shower cubicle, heated towel rail, double glazed window.
Bedroom One; Double glazed window, wall mounted radaitor
Bedroom Two; Double glazed window, wall mounted radiator
Bedroom Three; Double glazed window, wall mounted radiator
Bedroom Four; Double glazed window, wall mounted radiator
Bathroom; Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC
Outside is a large mature rear garden with paving area and to the front is ample parking for several cars.
We understand that the property is in Band E for Council Tax
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent will be required prior to satisfactory references being sought for the tenancy and IF application is successful this will contribute towards the first month's rent due.
Tenancy Deposit Upon the granting of a tenancy, five weeks' rent in advance will be required to be held for use against any damage to the property or failure to meet the terms of the agreement.
The deposit will be placed in a non-interest bearing account. Godfrey-Payton is a member of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme and an explanatory leaflet will be given to the tenant together with all other necessary information.
PAYMENTS WHICH MAY BE INCURRED DURING THE TENANCY (TO AGENT)
Changes to tenancy agreement - £50
Payment of interest for any late payment of rent at a rate of 3%
Loss of keys/security devices - £75
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with
early termination of the tenancy
TENANT: Internal decorations and minor repairs, garden maintenance,
lighting, heating, water and telephone.
LANDLORD: Repair of main structure and external painting, insurance
of the building ( but NOT the contents).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Stratford Road, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warwick Parkway Station1.1 miles
- Warwick Station1.1 miles
- Leamington Spa Station2.7 miles
About the agent
The Firm of Godfrey-Payton can trace its origins back to 1806. In the latter part of the nineteenth century Mr H G Godfrey-Payton was Agent to the Earl of Warwick. Today Godfrey-Payton are an independent partnership of multi-disciplined Chartered Surveyors providing a wide range of property services to private, corporate and institutional clients across England and Wales.
As well as residential sales and lettings we offer a full valuation service for all purposes
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference stratfordrjw. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Godfrey Payton, Warwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.