Lake Drive, Poole, Dorset, BH15
- Solar Panels
- Exceptional Views over Poole Harbour
- Boat House
- Swimming Pool with changing rooms
- Galleried landings
- Direct access to slipway and beach
- Exclusive waterfront home
- Secure Underground Parking
Lower Ground Floor:
The front area comprises a large secure underground car park for 12 vehicles accessed via a ramp from the private driveway, an industrial plant/kitchen area plus a function room with bar. The pool area has a beautiful 10m pool with 2 private changing rooms and access to a sun terrace. The 39ft boat house has direct access to the slipway and beach.
The roof of the entrance hall extends all the way up to the second floor with galleried landings. To the front of the house are two ensuite bedrooms. The impressive sun lounge spans the entire width of the property and features underfloor heating and inset spotlights. It leads to a large sun terrace with ballustrades. There is a cloakroom plus access to the six person lift which rises from the car park level up four floors in total.
The 45ft living room on this floor runs from the front to the back of the property. The kitchen/breakfast room overlooks the sun terrace below and has its own small balcony. The utility room, further bathroom and bedroom 5 can found on this floor, together with a study/bedroom 6 overlooking the private driveway.
This floor is comprised entirely of two 28ft bedrooms with double aspect windows to the front and the rear. Both have sizeable en suite bathrooms with corner baths and walk in wardrobes.
The property benefits from fitted solar panels which contribute towards the heating for the swimming pool and electric for the house. Viewing is by appointment only and highly recommended to appreciate the amazing setting and location of this unique property with its wealth of features.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Lake Drive, Poole, Dorset, BH15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamworthy Station0.7 miles
- Poole Station1.8 miles
- Holton Heath Station2.4 miles
About the agent
More than an estate agent.
We’re an independent sales and lettings agent, so we can give you a far more personalised face to face service than many of our larger competitors We're more flexible and we can be available to you 24/7.
We treat every client how we’d like our family to be treated, and believe communication is the most important part of our service.
Our expertise comes from having sold and let thousands of properties in the South East over the last 10 years, and fr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Property, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.