Orchard Place, London, E14
- Video Entry
- Swimming Pool
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fitted Kitchen
- Close to public transport
- Communal Garden
- Hot Tub
The brick-clad warehouse-style buildings will be the feature of the development. Industrial heritage will be represented in open-plan apartments with factory-like floor to ceiling windows. The development will house a spa, swimming pool, cafe and restaurants, a microbrewery, cinema and wifi-enabled work zone.
Canary Wharf station is only two stops on the tube. DLR provides easy access to The City, Bond Street is 20 minutes commute on Jubilee line.
Completion is due 2020. Please contact RE/MAX for more information.
Orchard Place, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canning Town Station0.3 miles
- East India Station0.3 miles
- Royal Victoria Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to RE/MAX Vision, Estate Agents in Elephant & Castle.
We specialise in property for sale and to let in Elephant & Castle and surrounding areas. RE/MAX Vision Agents advertise your property on a global scale through our network of sister offices which means more exposure for your property to consumers around the world. We are in over 100 countries with over 7,000 offices.
RE/MAX Vision provides a comprehensive estate agency service offering highly professional assist
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX Vision, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.