Gerken, Admiralty House, Plymouth
- GRADE II LISTED ADMIRALTY HOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 1446 SQFT
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
- OPEN PLAN LIVING FROM ORIGINAL SITTING ROOM
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- MAIN BATHROOM
- SOUTH FACING SUN TERRACE
- SPECTACULAR WATER VIEWS
- THREE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
1446sqft, Open Plan Living, Dining, Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room to Master, Main Bathroom, South Facing Sun Terrace, Some Original Features, Three Parking Spaces.
LOCATION The historic Grade II Listed Admiralty House is the magnificent figurehead to the Mount Wise development occupying a most enviable waterside position on the edge of the Tamar Estuary.
There are a wide range of close by amenities and interests including parkland walks, the Royal William Yard with its excellent selection of restaurants and wine bars, the International Mayflower Marina and waterfront bistro. Passenger ferries connect The Barbican, Royal William Yard and Mount Edgcumbe. The Torpoint passenger/car ferry is also within easy walking distance providing access to the beautiful Rame Peninsula and all parts of Cornwall.
ACCOMMODATION The Gerken is accessed via the impressive original main atrium of the house with private wooden door leading into the entrance hall with large storage/utility cupboard and further doors leading through to inner lobby and living area.
The open plan living, dining, kitchen room is a wonderful light and spacious room with tall sash windows, high ceiling, many original features and French door leading onto the south facing sun terrace.
From the living area double doors lead through to the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and French doors leading onto the sun terrace.
From the inner lobby off of the entrance hall, a door leads through to the second double bedroom and main bathroom.
OUTSIDE The Gerken enjoys a beautiful sun terrace with direct access onto Admiralty Gardens and spectacular water views.
The apartment will also benefit from three allocated parking spaces.
Extra storage areas and bicycle storage will be available.
TENURE Leasehold - 999 years lease.
Gerken, Admiralty House, Plymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Devonport Station0.8 miles
- Dockyard Station1.1 miles
- Plymouth Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We specialise in the sale of property across Plymouth, South West Devon, The South Hams and South East Cornwall.
The award winning Atwell Martin team are experienced in many aspects of the residential market and have individual specialisms that are widely recognised as market leading, including Urban, Rural, Waterside, Investment, New Homes, Land and Planning.Our Offices
Our showroom office is situated on Southside Street in t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101304004436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atwell Martin, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.