Brian Avenue, Norwich
- Fitted Kitchen
- Off Street Parking
- Quiet Tree Lined Road
- Walking Distance To City Centre
- Newly Added Downstairs Cloakroom & Entrance Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom Area
- Very Good Decorative Order Throughout
- Summer House With Power Attached
Oak flooring, radiator, stairs with fitted carpet leading to first floor, doors opening to:
4.6m into bay x 4.5m / 15' x 14' 10"
Bay window, dual fuel wood burning stove and fireplace, oak flooring, radiator
4.5m x 2.7m / 14'11" x 8' 11"
Fitted with a range of matching wall mounted and base units with work surfaces over including a one and a half bowl butler sink. Built in washer/dryer and dishwasher. Fitted Neff gas hob and oven with extractor fan above. Water softening unit. Cupboard housing Baxi boiler. Useful understairs cupboard area, new contract vinyl flooring. Radiator. Windows to the rear garden. Entrance area to downstairs cloakroom with glazed door leading to patio area.
Fitted with hand basin with storage cupboard below, low level WC. Window to rear, new contract vinyl flooring, spotlights
First floor landing
Doors to two bedrooms, loft hatch with pull down ladder, fitted carpet
4.5m x 3.6m / 14'11" x 11' 11"
Dual aspect windows to front and side of property, radiator, fitted carpet
3.1 m x 2.6m / 10'3" x 8'7"
Window to rear of property, built in double and single wardrobes and airing cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet
1.8m x 1.8m / 5'11' x 5' 10"
Fitted with white three piece suite with shower over bath and fitted glass shower screen. Window to rear. Tiled walls and shaver point, radiator, vinyl flooring
To the front there is a small wall with hedge above and a large gravelled area suitable for off street vehicle parking.
To the rear there is a patio area with steps leading down to a mature garden with a large lawn area and well stocked flower and shrub beds and two small trees. There is a pathway which leads to a vegetable plot. To the rear of the garden there is a summer house with power attached, two storage sheds and a wood store. The garden is enclosed by fencing. There is a side gate to the front of the property.
Brian Avenue, Norwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station1.0 miles
- Salhouse Station5.8 miles
About the agent
With excess of 60 years' of combined agency expertise, you will be in safe hands.
We go the extra mile as standard, to ensure your buying and selling process is a first-class experience.
You are our priority every step of the journey from marketing to moving day!
Drone photography & videography to make your home stand out online.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100124002502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reality Estate Agents Ltd, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.