Roxburgh, Admiralty House, Plymouth
- UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR A PIECE OF HISTORY
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2179 SQFT
- SPECTACULAR LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- ORIGINAL FIREPLACE AND FEATURES
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE WITH FULL BATHROOM
- SHOWER ROOM AND GUEST CLOAKROOM
- SOUTH FACING SUN TERRACE
- STUNNING WATER VIEWS
- THREE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
2179sqft, Open Plan Living, Dining, Kitchen, Three Double Bedrooms, Master Bedroom Suite with Full Bathroom, Guest Cloakroom, Shower Room, South Facing Sun Terrace, Three Parking Spaces.
LOCATION The historic Grade II Listed Admiralty House is the magnificent figurehead to the Mount Wise development occupying a most enviable waterside position on the edge of the Tamar Estuary.
There are a wide range of close by amenities and interests including parkland walks, the Royal William Yard with its excellent selection of restaurants and wine bars, the International Mayflower Marina and waterfront bistro. Passenger ferries connect The Barbican, Royal William Yard and Mount Edgcumbe. The Torpoint passenger/car ferry is also within easy walking distance providing access to the beautiful Rame Peninsula and all parts of Cornwall.
ACCOMMODATION The Roxburgh has dual access, the first via the impressive original main atrium of the house with private wooden door leading into the entrance hall with door through to inner lobby with utility/storage room and further cupboards.
Opening through to the magnificent open plan living with original fireplace, dining, kitchen room which was once the elegant ballroom for the house and as you can imagine is a wonderful light and spacious room with tall sash windows, high ceiling, many original features and French door leading onto the south facing sun terrace. Stairs lead to second hallway with further storage cupboard, guest cloakroom and second private entrance door, accessed externally via shared entrance.
From the inner lobby, doors lead through to the master bedroom suite with en-suite full bathroom, dressing area and sash windows, door leading into second inner lobby where there are a further two double bedrooms and a shower room.
OUTSIDE The Roxburgh enjoys a beautiful sun terrace with direct access onto Admiralty Gardens and spectacular water views.
The apartment will also benefit from three allocated parking spaces.
Extra storage areas and bicycle storage will be available.
TENURE Leasehold - 999 years lease.
Roxburgh, Admiralty House, Plymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Devonport Station0.8 miles
- Dockyard Station1.1 miles
- Plymouth Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We specialise in the sale of property across Plymouth, South West Devon, The South Hams and South East Cornwall.
The award winning Atwell Martin team are experienced in many aspects of the residential market and have individual specialisms that are widely recognised as market leading, including Urban, Rural, Waterside, Investment, New Homes, Land and Planning.Our Offices
Our showroom office is situated on Southside Street in t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101304004437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Atwell Martin, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.