Queen Street, Treforest
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- modernised kitchen
- 1 en-suite facility
- 1 minute walk to univeristy
- heart of treforest
5 bedroom shared property. Clean and furnished throughout. Boasts a large kitchen, with generous sized rooms. University campus on the doorstep. Close to railway station, shops and local pubs and restaurants.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Queen Street, Treforest
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trefforest Station0.1 miles
- Pontypridd Station0.8 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Kwiklet Property Services - We are a family run lettings agency based on Park Street Treforest. With over 25 years experience in both the rental market and construction, our combined expertise means we can offer our clients only the best service, to meet all their needs. We go above and beyond the expectations of a lettings agency, providing a personal touch to service for our landlords and tenants.
We take pride in our business and think building a great relationship with our clients i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 51QS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kwiklet Property Services, Treforest. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.