Great Thrift, Petts Wood
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Semi detached home
- Three bedroom
- D/S W/C plus upstairs bathroom
- Stunning condition
- White goods included
- Available from 25th October 2020
LOUNGE 14' 6" x 12' (4.42m x 3.66m)
DINING ROOM 13' 6" x 11' 5" (4.11m x 3.48m)
KITCHEN 16' x 8' 10" (4.88m x 2.69m)
GROUND FLOOR WC
STAIRS LEADING TO FIRST FLOOR
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 14' 6" x 11' 6" (4.42m x 3.51m) Built in wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 6" x 11' 6" (4.11m x 3.51m)
BEDROOM THREE 9' x 7' 5" (2.74m x 2.26m)
BATHROOM Four piece bathroom suite
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Great Thrift, Petts Wood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Petts Wood Station0.4 miles
- Chislehurst Station1.0 miles
- Bickley Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Established in 1994, Edmund is a leading independent estate agent in the Borough Of Bromley offering extensive local knowledge and specialising in all aspects of residential property, whether buying, selling or renting.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102983015032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edmund Estate Agents, Petts Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.