Maryon Mews, London, NW3
- Beautiful Freehold Mews House
- Double Fronted
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- Gated Community
The property comprises to the ground floor a semi open plan fully fitted high quality kitchen, a reception area with wood floors throughout. The upper floor has two double bedrooms one of which has a dressing room which could easily be a third bedroom and a marble family bathroom. Skylights in the ceiling provide extra light for the upstairs making this a bright and airy family home.
This is an exceptional house in a highly sought after location.
Maryon Mews is located moments from Hampstead Heath and within easy reach of the shops and cafés in South End Green and Hampstead Heath Overground Station, as well as the wide range of amenities at nearby Hampstead High Street, with Belsize Park (Northern Line) tube station providing links to the City and West End.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Maryon Mews, London, NW3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampstead Heath Station0.1 miles
- Belsize Park Station0.3 miles
- Hampstead Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Whether selling or letting, we are able to market your property to the widest possible customer base, presented in the most attractive manner, to achieve the greatest level of interest and consequently, the best possible price.
Amongst the services we offer from our branches at Kentish Town and Ham
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 211900S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Salter Rex, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.