Thames Street, Louth, LN11 7AD
- Exclusive New Build Development
- 5 New Build Town Houses
- 2 Bedrooms
- Parking and Courtyard Garden
- Well Positioned in the Town
- Built with Architects Certificate
- SAP Rating - B
3.86m (12' 8") x 2.03m (6' 8")
4.37m (14' 4") x 2.90m (9' 6") min 3.89m (12' 9") max
3.86m (12' 8") max 1.98m (6' 6") min x 3.18m (10' 5") max
3.25m (10' 8") x 1.83m (6' 0")
1.93m (6' 4") x 2.13m (7' 0")0
The properties are to be built with an Architects Certificate.
First properties due to be completed Autumn 2018.
All properties have a SAP rating of B, however, ratings will vary. Individual reports available by request.
Site visits by appointment through Hunters Louth .
Measurements stated are approximate taken from the architects plans supplied to us. These maybe subject to change, purchasers are advised to seek confirmation before entering into any legal obligations.
Thames Street, Louth, LN11 7AD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station13.2 miles
About the agent
Hunters is the UK’s fastest growing, independent estate agency chain. We are the largest estate agency franchise network with over 100 branches throughout the country.
Our ambition is to become the nation’s favourite estate agency brand by 2015 and to achieve this we intend to invest more time, money, expertise and technology than any other estate agent. We established our business in 1992 on firm principles of excellent customer service, unrivalled pro-activity and the best possible re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TLOSP215648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters-Turner Evans Stevens, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.