Redmans Road, London, E1
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH PRIVATE BALCONY
- SPLIT LEVEL FLAT SHARE
- CLOSE TO OPEN GREEN SPACE OF STEPNEY PARK
- CLOSE TO SHOPS, AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINK
- AVAILABLE NOW
The location boasts easy access into Central London, Docklands Canary Wharf and all the local amenities. The area is thriving with young professionals and students alongside local resident families.
Stepney Green is an attraction for young professionals seeking a home with easy commute to work and also to enjoy the night life of Shoreditch, Brick Lane and Spitalfields which are easily accessible.
The property is spread over two floors boasting generous living space with newly decorated interior finished to a good standard throughout with modern fixtures and fittings.
The bedroom includes;
- Single / Double bed (whichever is applicable for room size)
- Chest drawers
- Desk and chair can be provided upon request
- Rent includes all the Bills and wi-fi
- Flexible contract length
- Secure door lock with keys
Key property features;
- Furnished kitchen-diner
- Bathroom with shower
- Separate W/c
- Well sized bedrooms
- Secure entry system
- First floor flat with lift
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- No Lounge
- Offered furnished
- Close to shops and amenities
- Walking distance of Stepney Green Tube station
- Walking distance of Victoria park
District line: Tower Hill, Aldgate East, Whitechapel, Stepney Green, Bow, Bromley by Bow
East London Line: Shoreditch, Shadwell, Wapping
DLR: Bank, Limehouse, Westferry, Poplar, Bow Church, All Saints, West India Quay, South Quay, Canary Wharf, Mudchute, Cross harbour, Island Gardens, Docklands
Queen Mary University, London Metropolitan, University of East London, London College of Fashion, soas, ucl, lse, South Bank University, City University, Westminster University, Greenwich University, Kings College, Royal Vet College. Imperial College
Spitalfields Market, Hoxton square, Old Street, Columbia Flower Market, West End Theatre, Brick Lane, Art Gallery, Victoria Park, City of London, Covent Garden, British Museum
Redmans Road, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stepney Green Station0.2 miles
- Limehouse Station0.6 miles
- Whitechapel Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Quest Residential is a Property Management agency formed by a small group of successful estate agents with over 25 years of combined experience and expertise in the Residential Sales and Lettings field of the industry in East London.
We know first-hand what an important decision buying or renting a property can be, so we ensure our customers are given the most up to date and useful knowledge we can provide. There has never been a more exciting time to move to East London, as the area ra
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RM1REDMANS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quest London, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.