Lascotts Road, Wood Green, N22
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1 bed flat
- Top floor conversion
- Carpeted flooring
- Within walking distance of Bowes Park Station (0.5 miles).
- Double Glazing
- Gas central heating
- Available 1st March
Castles are pleased to offer this 1 bedroom top floor flat. Situated on Lascotts Road, N22, this property is an absolutely ideal positioning for couples and individuals in an area that is highly sought after.
The property benefits from easy access to the A10 and A406 North Circular as well as within walking distance of Bowes Park Station (0.5 miles) or Bounds Green Station (0.7 miles) which gives easy access to London. Situated close by to the shops, bars and restaurants of High Road, Wood Green and Green Lanes and of course the popular Woodside Park. This property is also located close to Bowes Park Nursery, St Thomas More Catholic School and Bowes Primary School.
The property comprises of a separate living area and a kitchen with Gas cooker, fridge/freezer, Washing Machine, fitted units and splash back tiles. The property also benefits from a tiled bathroom which comprises of a bath with shower attachment, wash basin and separate WC. The property is fully double glazed with carpted flooring and gas central heating. This property is offered furnished and available 1st March
Call us now to make your appointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Lascotts Road, Wood Green, N22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bowes Park Station0.4 miles
- Bounds Green Station0.5 miles
- Palmers Green Station0.7 miles
About the agent
The Edmonton office is located on the Hertford Road which is the main road into Edmonton Green. Our prominent office covers both Edmonton and Ponders End and our friendly and professional staff have over 30 years experience in the area; this has ensured that Castles have become one of Edmonton's most successful and well-established estate agents.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2457855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents, Edmonton - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.