Sandleheath Road, SP6
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Fully-furnished semi-detached Cottage
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED (EXCL. ELECTRIC)
- Fully fitted modern Kitchen
- Open Plan living/dining area
- Double Bedroom
- En-suite with bath and shower attachment
- Off road parking for one car
- Private patio with garden furniture
- Full access to shared lawned area
- EPC RATING: TBC
AVAILABLE MID OCTOBER - MID MAY
ALL BILLS INC. (EXCL. ELECTRICITY)
On entering the property you step into the light and airy open plan living/dining area equipped with great quality furniture and plenty of room to relax, in this same space is the fully fitted modern kitchen benefitting from an electric oven & hob, microwave and washing machine. Outside the property benefits from a private patio area and full access to the lawned area furnished with table and chairs overlooking the stunning grounds set on 10 acres.
Upstairs the property comprises the Double eaves Bedroom benefitting from two velux windows providing plenty of light to the room which is fully furnished with addition of the en-suite bathroom featuring a bath with shower attachment, basin and WC.
The property also benefits from 1 Parking space and rent is inclusive of all bills excluding Electricity. Available October - May.
**Regrettably no CHILDREN/PETS**
Sandleheath Road, SP6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station10.4 miles
About the agent
Why choose Crown House Lettings?
We may be a new Agent to the market but that does not mean our genuine passion for property and unrivalled knowledge of the local area is compromised. We have over a decade of experience within property letting in Ringwood and the surrounding areas.
Our clients can expect all rental valuations to be precise, achievable and above all up to date as we keep an eye on all aspects of current market activity. We do our utmost to exceed our client’s expec
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FHchl. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown House Lettings, Ringwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.