Sandleheath Road, SP6
- Fully furnished semi-detached cottage
- All bills included (excl. electric)
- Fully fitted modern Kitchen
- Open Plan living/dining area
- Double Bedroom
- Ensuite with bath and shower attachment
- Off road parking for one car
- Private patio with garden furniture
- Full access to lawned garden
- EPC RATING: TBC
On entering the property you step into the light and airy open plan living/dining area equipped with great quality furniture and plenty of room to relax, in this same space is the fully fitted modern kitchen benefitting from an electric oven & hob, microwave and washing machine. Outside the property benefits from a private patio area and full access to the lawned area furnished with table and chairs overlooking the stunning grounds set on 10 acres.
Upstairs the property comprises the Double eaves Bedroom benefitting from two velux windows providing plenty of light to the room which is fully furnished with addition of the en-suite bathroom featuring a bath with shower attachment, basin and WC.
The property also benefits from 1 Parking space and rent is inclusive of all bills excluding Electricity. Available October - April.
**Regrettably no CHILDREN/PETS/**
Sandleheath Road, SP6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station10.4 miles
About the agent
Why choose Crown House Lettings?
We may be a new Agent to the market but that does not mean our genuine passion for property and unrivalled knowledge of the local area is compromised. We have over a decade of experience within property letting in Ringwood and the surrounding areas.
Our clients can expect all rental valuations to be precise, achievable and above all up to date as we keep an eye on all aspects of current market activity. We do our utmost to exceed our client's expec
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MHavf. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown House Lettings, Ringwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.