Old Mansfield Road, Aston S26
- Entrance Hall with cloakroom/WC and ample storage space
- Open plan ground floor with plentiful natural light
- Kitchen and dining area with family area and french doors to garden
- Useful ground floor study to the front of the house
- Individually styled Symphony kitchen with Zanussi integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with selection of fitted wardrobes and ensuite
- Three further well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with contemporary sanitary ware
- Selection of tiling and extensive range of customisation options
- NHBC 10 year structural warranty included
Please find our updated opening times for the sales office on our website.
Call for more information
The Tissington is a contemporary four-bedroom detached family home designed for modern family living which boasts an enviable living space and a ground floor study.
A feature hallway leads onto the study and a spacious living area to the front of the house with ample natural light. The back of the house has an open plan kitchen/dining room with a french doors opening to the garden.
On the first floor there are 4 Bedrooms leading from an open landing. The spacious master bedroom comes equipped with your choice of fitted wardrobe and has a private ensuite with a bath/shower. There are two further double bedrooms and a single bedroom, alongside a family bathroom featuring a bath and separate shower.
"It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Redmile and the team!
I look forward to many happy years and memories in my amazing new home;
words cannot express my thanks!" - Redmile Customer
We are proud to present our Fairfields development, composed of 100 high quality family homes in Aston. The collection of 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom family homes have been carefully designed to create stylish and spacious interiors which are tailored to each customer.
Aston provides exceptional access to various outdoor spaces and countryside with both the Peak District and Clumber Park within 20 miles. Rother Valley Country Park is also on the doorstep with an abundance of activities for the whole family including a water sports centre, golf courses and cycling routes.
There are several schools in the area which have received a "Good" rating in the 2018 Ofsted report. This includes the Wales Primary and High school, both which are just a few minutes drive from Aston.
With just a few minutes drive separating the village from the M1, (J31 Aston Interchange) Fairfields is ideal for commuters. The 20-minute drive to Sheffield's city centre coupled with the centralised location to many major cities such as Leeds, Nottingham and Derby leaves you with an abundance of choice for days out.
Redmile homes has been building homes and communities across South Yorkshire since 1933, Making it one of the county's longest established home builders. Our small and dedicated team of management and craftsmen accompanied by our strong partnerships with dependable contractors and specialists has cultivated a strong culture which helps us provide award winning, individualised homes that you can be proud of.
A Redmile Home
This wealth of experience, professionalism and customer relationships helps us to ensure that our homes are expertly customised to your every expectation. Every Redmile home is built around you. You may choose the style of your kitchen and bathroom(s), all the way down to where you want your plug sockets. We offer great value for money where you can choose from our extensive range of standard styles, or from our upgraded range; all the personal aspects which make your new house your home.
For enquiries about the Aston site, please contact .
|Lounge||4750 x 3050||15'8" x 10'1"|
|W/C||1095 x 1575||3'8" x 5'3"|
|Study||1950 x 3560||6'5" x 11'9"|
|Hall||3965 x 2110||13'1" x 7'|
|Kitchen/Dining Area||6990 x 3665||23'0" x 12'1"|
|Bathroom||1985 x 1695||6'7" x 5'7"|
|Landing||3050 x 1085||10'0" x 3'7"|
|Bedroom 1||3705 x 4570||12'2" x 15'0"|
|Ensuite||2050 x 1685||6'9" x 5'7"|
|Bedroom 2||3230 x 3310||10'8" x 10'11"|
|Bedroom 3||2695 x 3660||8'11" x 12'1"|
|Bedroom 4||3795 x 3185||12'6" x 10'6"|
- WONDERFUL FOR COMMUTING LOCALLY AND FURTHER AFIELD
- TAILORED INTERIOR, DESIGNED WITH YOU AT HEART
- CHOOSE FROM OUR EXTENSIVE RANGE OF STANDARD STYLES
- THE COUNTYS LONGEST ESTABLISHED HOME BUILDERS
Old Mansfield Road, Aston S26
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kiveton Bridge Station1.9 miles
- Beighton/Drake House Lane Tram Stop1.9 miles
- Waterthorpe Tram Stop2.2 miles
About the development
Your Redmile Home
- Brand new plots available!! Reserve now with a £500 deposit
- Tailored interior to create the perfect home for you
- Bespoke Symphony kitchen, pick and choose from extensive styling and customisation options
- Zanussi integrated appliances as standard, including stainless steel hob, oven and hood
- Porcelanosa tiling included in Bathrooms and Ensuite
- We are the county's longest established home builders
After starting as W. Redmile & Sons Limited in 1933, and generating a presence locally we are now known as ‘Redmile Homes’ or just ‘Redmiles’, the developers who concentrate on building brand new dream homes.
Whatever name you use to discover the company, you will find that we build good quality and well designed homes with tailored features that make it yours. Our small and dedicated team of management and craftsmen ensure that we give the great standard of customer service expected fr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Tissington59x76. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W Redmile & Sons. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.