Pankhurst Close, Blackburn
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Penthouse Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge
- Two Bedrooms
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Close to Royal Blackburn Hospital
ENTRANCE HALL White painted walls, white painted ceiling, laminate wood flooring
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AREA Magnolia painted walls, laminate flooring, 4 velux windows, 2 bar stools
KITCHEN AREA Built in oven, hob, extractor, laminate flooring
BEDROOM ONE Magnolia painted walls, brown carpet, velux double glazed window
BEDROOM TWO Magnolia painted walls, brown carpet, velux double glazed window
THREE PIECE BATHROOM Panelled bath with shower and screen, WC, wash basin, velux window, vinyl flooring
PLEASE NOTE All properties are offered 6-months minimum contract period. We require 1 month's rent as deposit and 1 month's rent in advance. On application we will require one week's holding fee, the landlord has 15 days to make a decision. If the tenancy does go ahead, the holding fee will be refunded or deducted from the first month's rent. If the tenancy does not go ahead then the holding fee will be refunded within 7 days of the deadline being reached or the landlord backing out. A repayment will not be made if the tenant backs out of the tenancy agreement themselves, fails right to rent checks, has provided false or misleading information, or where the landlord tries their best to get the information needed but the tenant fails to provide it within the 15 days. We will require proof of ID and address for all applicants over the age of 18 that will occupying the property.
Pankhurst Close, Blackburn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackburn Station1.1 miles
- Mill Hill Station1.7 miles
- Cherry Tree Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Letting your property with Proctors.
Proctors have a wealth of time served experience dealing with the legal and practical aspects of residential letting and property management. We pride ourselves in providing a fully comprehensive, efficient and personal service to suit the needs of both the landlords and tenants, We appreciate that letting your home is a big decision, so it is important that you are aware of all the implications and are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101678005285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors Estate Agency, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.