Cranesbill Close, New Broughton Village
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS AND CLOAKROOM WC
- ACCOMMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS
- HIGH SPECIFICATION FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- FRONT GARDEN AND REAR ENCLOSED WALLED GARDEN
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- EXCELLENT VIEWS OF THE MEADOW ON THE BANKS OF THE RIVER IRWELL
- AWARD WINNING COUNTRYSIDE PROPERTIES DEVELOPMENT
- CLOSE TO MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE
Located in Countryside Properties flagship New Broughton Village development, a flourishing suburban community on the doorstep of Manchester city centre. Forming part of Salford City Council's successful £500m regeneration of Lower Broughton, New Broughton Village is a collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments, and two, three and four bedroom houses. The development's success has helped to attract further investment with a range of new local amenities, including a primary school, a landscaped park, cafe, dentist, chemist and a variety of other shops. All of which knit the development together to create a thriving neighbourhood, fulfilling Countryside's commitment and vision to creating places people love.
LIVING ROOM: 14' 9" x 10' 1" (4.52m x 3.08m) With Amtico timber effect flooring, bay window and views towards The Meadow.
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM: 13' 2" x 17' 8" (4.02m x 5.39m) With Amtico timber effect flooring, three velux windows, a range of fitted wall and base kitchen units and integrated appliances including full size dishwasher, storage cupboard with boiler and washer / dryer and patio doors leading to enclosed rear walled garden with patio.
BEDROOM 2: 10' 9" x 8' 11" (3.28m x 2.74m) Fitted carpets, fitted mirrored door wardrobes and views of The Meadow.
BEDROOM 3: 10' 4" x 8' 11" (3.17m x 2.74m) Fitted carpets and views of the rear garden.
BEDROOM 4 / STUDY: 8' 5" x 6' 3" (2.58m x 1.93m) Fitted carpets and views of the rear garden.
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 3" x 12' 11" (4.04m x 3.95m) Fitted carpets, triple fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors leading to "secret" en suite shower room and six velux windows with stunning far reaching views across The Meadow.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Cranesbill Close, New Broughton Village
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salford Crescent Station0.3 miles
- Salford Central Station0.6 miles
- G-Mex Tram Stop1.0 miles
About the agent
The Good Estate Agency, Manchester
The Good Estate Agency, 10th Floor, 3 Hardman Street, Spinningfields, Manchester, M3 3HF
The Good Estate Agency are a new, forward thinking Estate Agency launched from the success of our sister company, The Good Letting Agency. Rather than offering one level of sales service as most agents do, we offer a choice of various levels of service to suit our clients’ needs. Choose from our most cost effective Online Vendor DIY service to our more traditional levels of service incorporating Bronze, Silver and Gold packages, still all offered at very competitive rates. We also operate a “
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101549001068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agency, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.